Privacy and Security Policy
We use this privacy notice to disclose the privacy practices of The Jamaica Stock Exchange Limited in accordance with The Data Protection Act. We aim to help you understand what personal data we collect, how we use it, and what control you have over it. This notice applies solely to data collected by the JSE e-Campus. This notice will define the following:
- What personal data is collected from you.
- How personal data is collected, used, shared, stored, and otherwise processed.
- How you can contact us for issues such as correcting inaccuracies of your data or to request the removal of your personal data.
Please read the following privacy notice to understand the processing, collection and sharing of your personal data.
Who We Are
The JSE e-Campus is committed to providing professionals across the various sectors that the Jamaica Stock Exchange (JSE) serves, with transformational career development training.
For the purposes of this notice, we act as the “Data Controller”, because we determine how your personal data is used and processed.
We have appointed Neville Ellis and / or Kevin Powell to assist with questions, requests, and complaints in regards to this privacy notice and the collection and processing of your personal data. For details on how to contact us, see the Contact Information section at the end of this notice.
Data We Collect
We have access to data that you voluntarily provide via email, telephone, forms (both physical & electronic) and via our website.
Through these means, we collect the following types of data:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Employer’s Name
- Job Title
- Employer’s Address
- Work Email
- Work Phone Number
- School Details
- Referral’s Name
- Referral’s Email Address
How We Use Your Data
Your personal data is used for the following purposes:
- Enrolment in the JSE e-Campus certification and training programs
- Student Account creation and administration
- Legal obligations
- Internal audits
- Fulfillment of obligations outlined in any agreements
- Respond to your requests and comments
- Process your transactions
Legal Basis of Processing
We process your personal data in performance of e-Campus’ agreement to provide certification, professional education and training through courses offered to and enrolled in by you.
How We Share Your Data
Your personal data is shared with the following third parties, which include service providers and other members of JSE’s network:
- Software Architects – Mobile and Web Application Software Development Company that provides hosting services for JSE e- Campus’ online Student Portal
How Long We Store Your Data
We will only retain your personal data for the duration necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected.
For any questions or concerns, please contact us via:
or mail us at:
The Jamaica Stock Exchange
40 Harbour Street
P.O. Box 1084
Changes to This Privacy Notice
This privacy notice was last updated on 23-12-2022.
Any changes to this privacy notice can be found on our website at